Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stencil Girl Products...

Hi everyone,

     I want to share one of my favorite products with you all. I'm talking about Stencil Girl Products. A friend from our Art for the HeArt and Soul group told me about the stencil club option they have. Being that I'm a stencil fanatic I decided to sign up and give it a try. Check out my review at the link below on the stencils and the company. I have also included a picture of a journal Patti did using their product.

Review:  http://youtu.be/sxDbQKAQIrU

Also you can go directly to their website to check it our for yourself at: www.stencilgirlproducts.com 

Once you check out the review please leave me a comment and tell me what other great products you would like to see a review on. I will pick a random winner from the comments section to receive a few products from Stencil Girl.



8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the review of StencilClub (We appreciate it) and on a personal note--thanks for using my Tiny Medallion stencil in this piece. Love how you layered the Tall Birds on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the review. Just so you know the link to their site needs an "s" at the end so it will work. Would love to see a review on some ink sprays and which line you like best! I'm a Dylusions fanatic myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review, it's very helpful! I'm pretty sure you can do a lot with this one, for example: http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-seth-apter-timeless-p/s216.htm I like it because it can be use to create so many variations. This one, too: http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-seth-apter-inside-out-p/s215.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bzzzz with the Bee is so cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Would love to see a review on stamp sets and ink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their stencils - would love to see a review of ink sprays as well.

    ReplyDelete